Tesla announced plans for a 1:3 stock split. The stock split will bring Tesla’s shares down to the $300 range and make the company’s stock price, which has hovered in the $600 to $1,000 range over the past year, more affordable for investors.
Stock splits are usually performed to increase a stock’s liquidity and make it easier for investors to buy and sell shares. Essentially, this move will double the number of Tesla shares on the market, but it won’t change the company’s overall valuation and individual investor holdings.
#TSLA parameters changed due to stock split on 08/25/2022
Please note that the #TSLA trading asset parameters will change due to the Tesla stock split. Tesla Board of Directors approves #TSLA 3:1 stock split. This will take place on 08/25/2022 after the end of the US trading session.
Thus, the #TSLA stock price will fall three times after the stock split.
If you have vacancies, please note:
- The volume of open market positions will triple at the time of the stock split.
- The market entry price for an open trade will be reduced by three times at the time of the stock strike.
- Any Stop Loss/Take Profit on an open position will be removed at the time of the stock split.
- Currently open trades can be closed manually.
- All pending orders (Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit) will be canceled at the time of the stock split.
- Trading assets with the latest parameters can be traded without restrictions from 08/26/2022.