Professional Grade 3d Printer – SLA 3D printer is also known as stereolithography 3D printer or laser 3D printer. SLA stands for “Stereo Lithography Apparatus”, which is an acronym for Stereolithography.
By focusing on the surface of the photosensitive material with a laser of a certain wavelength and intensity, dot line, line to surface solidification, complete the drawing operation and move the lifting table vertically in the height of one layer. Then strengthen another level. This stacking of layers creates a three-dimensional entity. SLA was the first practical rapid prototyping technology using liquid photosynthetic resin raw materials.
Professional Grade 3d Printer
1. Technology has arrived. The photocuring molding method is a mature and time-tested rapid prototyping early stage process.
High Grade 3d Printers Creality Cr 10s Pro In Karen
2. Fast pace. Prototype produced directly from digital CAD models, processing speed is fast, product production cycle is short, cutting tools and molds are not required.
3. Production of complex structures. It can process prototypes and molds with complex structural shapes or difficult to design using traditional methods.
5. The design change cycle is short. Once a design problem is identified, design changes can be quickly implemented, samples can be provided for testing, and the results of computer simulation calculations can be checked and verified.
This equipment is compatible with any photopolymer designed for SL processing. The parameters of the machine can be adjusted to the extent specified by the owner of the device. The size of the platform ranges from 300 * 350 * 350 mm to approximately 1700 * 800 * 600 mm (depending on the model), allowing the production of large parts or several small parts. These design freedoms create an open path for innovation and collaboration, whether you’re considering a prototyping, indirect or direct production option.
Pla Pro Plus 3d Printer Filament Engineering Grade
Platform: Complete marble structure: marble regenerator frame (four-sided marble, two square shapes), marble elevator support, and marble scanning system base.
Machine control software: We have been developing and updating our own software since the beginning, and the team’s experience dates back to 2003. Control software is one of the key capabilities that ensure long-term print stability. Of course, it is included in the price. Our team is constantly updating the software and all future software updates will be provided free of charge.
3. What is the main difference between the different sizes? King’s 3D has 12 models with print sizes ranging from 300*350*350mm to 1700*800*600mm. Starting with the Kings 1200Pro, two lasers are supported. The main difference is the maximum print size, so you can choose the model based on the size of your product.
4.How are the warranty, maintenance and after sales problems? Warranty: 2 years, including laser maintenance: machine maintenance is easy: adding oil to the regenerator rail once a month and cleaning again once a week after sale: unlike some desktop machines, the industrial SLA 3D printer has a very high level of stability. . If there is a problem, if it is software, we have a quick response after-sales team to solve the problems or update the software with TeamViewer via remote control. If you need a hardware replacement, we send it to you as soon as possible via fast express, with a video explaining how to replace it. In the worst cases, if local service is really necessary, we will send engineers from our European partners or from China. 5. About long working hours? The king’s machine works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and has no problem working long hours. 40% of King’s customers are prototype companies or print shops, and we know from customer feedback that their machines work 90% of the time. The only thing you need to pay attention to is that the workshop must be at the temperature (20~25 sºC) and the recommended humidity (40%). 6. What is the cost of 3D printing compared to CNC machining? 3D printing is highly cost-effective by dramatically reducing labor costs. The following are labor cost savings compared to CNC (take China’s wage scale for example): 1) CNC requires an operator to watch the machine, while a 3D printer does not require an operator. The salary of an operator is about 650usd per month, saving 650usd * 12 = 78000usd 2) CNC programming work requires at least 6-12 months of training and the salary of an experienced worker is 1500usd per month. But the task of preparing files for SLS 3d printing is so easy that it only takes a week of training. If you use the same workers for the programming worker, you only need half the time, save half the labor: 750usd*12=9000usd 3) Post-processing is very easy, save one worker, maybe 500usd*12=6000usd Save the total annual labor cost: 78000 +9000usd+6000usd =22800usd
Bcn3d Technologies: Professional Desktop Fff 3d Printers Models
7. Can I buy one machine and use it with two types of resin by changing the resin in the tank? Or offer a convertible tank engine? A. The machine works well with all types of resin, and has a hose at the bottom of the tank for easy resin pouring. So in theory, the resin can be replaced with fresh from the tank. However, this is not common in practice, mainly for two reasons: A major reason is that industrial SLA, with top-down printing methods, requires a full tank resin investment. Take the Kings 600Pro for example, if you plan to print a second type of resin, you need to invest another 240kg of new resin to fill the tank before printing. Another reason is the complex task of changing the resin and cleaning the tank, recycler, plate, etc. B. As for the replaceable tanks, we can provide according to the customization. However, even with a replaceable tank, you must clean the recycler and plates again to prevent contamination. Resin for light. Therefore, a replaceable tank is not recommended for practical reasons, as the second tank is rarely used, and we will help you print samples with the special resin before receiving regular orders for the new resin.
King’s was founded in 2007 as a prototyping company, an end user of 3D printers (called rapid prototyping machines at the time). As end users we found problems with both domestic and foreign machines and aimed to develop our own machines. We developed the first King machine in 2012 with the joint effort of the Shanghai R&D team that started SLA’s R&D in 2003. In the beginning, Kings for us, the Kings machine was a huge success right after it was released in the market. . Below are the main advantages of Kings:
King’s 3D printers are well received in many industries such as prototyping, footwear, automotive, architecture, arts and crafts, ceramics, medical applications.
Shenzhen Kings 3D Printing Technology Co., Ltd. It is a high-tech company dedicated to providing scientific and efficient 3D printing solutions since 2008 and growing rapidly since then. As a leading industrial 3D printer brand, KINGS has not only the largest R&D and production base of SLA 3D printing machines and printing materials in southern China, but also one of the largest custom 3D printing service centers in China. KINGS SLA 3D printers are well received by many industries including prototyping, footwear, automotive. Sculpture, arts and crafts, ceramics, rapid casting, etc
Buy 158 Pcs Pro Grade 3d Printing Tools Kits,3d Printer Tool Kit,3d Printer Scraper,contains Portable Tool Box,for Remove Clean And Finish 3d Print Accessoriesmodel Building Multi Purpose Online In Indonesia. B09981t6hq
Hot Products China Products China Manufacturers/Suppliers China Wholesale Wholesale Price Industry Sites Regional Channels Product Index Mobile Site
Best professional 3d printer, semi professional 3d printer, commercial grade 3d printer, medical grade 3d printer, buy professional 3d printer, professional resin 3d printer, professional 3d printer cost, food grade 3d printer, professional 3d printer, professional 3d printer price, professional 3d printer comparison, professional 3d printer reviews